Registration is now CLOSED.
In May 2018, the ACMP Toronto Chapter launched its first Mentoring Program to support the growing community of change management professionals and individuals in other fields looking to join the profession.
What is the Mentoring Program about?
The Mentoring Program is a one-to-one relationship between mentors and mentees focused on (1) developing and enhancing change management competencies, (2) career development within the profession, and (3) orientation to the profession. Issues and situations discussed during the Program are strictly confidential between mentor and mentee.
Who can be a Mentor?
A mentor is a change management professional from any industry with over five (5) years of experience, who voluntarily provides friendly mannered advice to less experienced change management practitioners or individuals from complimentary disciplines interested in joining the change management profession. Must be an ACMP member in good standing.
Who can be a Mentee?
A mentee is someone with limited experience in change management from any industry or a newcomer to the change management profession, looking to obtain advice from a seasoned professional. Must be an ACMP member in good standing. Mentees are typically employed as or seeking the role of one of the following:
- – Change manager, Organizational change manager, or Change lead involved in business transformation or business process improvement.
- – Project manager or related positions responsible for ensuring adoption and realization of benefits.
- – Training and communication professional working with teams on large roll-outs.
- – Human resource (HR) professional supporting business transformation efforts.
- – Knowledge management specialist transforming the way companies collaborate and use knowledge.
When: The Mentoring Program will run for eight (8) months from May 2018 – December 2018 with three (3) mandatory in-person meetings scheduled by the Program’s coordinating team.
Registration: Now Closed. It will reopen in Spring 2019.
PDUs: Both mentors and mentees, if they are CCMP holders, can each earn 30 PDUs.
Fees: Waived for the 1st year for ACMP members.
Opening Mandatory In-Person Meeting: May 10 2018. 5:30pm-8pm.
Centre for Social Innovation 720 Bathurst Street Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2R4
FAQs: click here
Any questions please email us at email@example.com