|Organizational Effectiveness Consultant||Slalom||Toronto|
Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible-together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
- * Understand the client’s business to design effective organizational change, learning, organization design, communication, and/or talent management programs to drive business benefits
- * Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
- * Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams of consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery
- * Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to several months)
- * Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- * Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- * Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- * Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- * Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
* Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
- * 5-7 years of professional consulting experience leading enterprise-level organizational change, learning, organizational design, and/or talent management projects.
- * Experience with delivering projects using Agile methodology and/or working in an Agile environment.
- * Accustomed to working in a data-driven, analytics-based culture.
- * Identify people risks and mitigating actions for projects
- * Outstanding communication skills with audiences at all levels.
- * Experience with end-to-end change management or business process redesign projects.
- * Leadership skills including history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth.
- * Experience with operating model development and delivery.
- * Cloud transformation and/or SaaS project experience.
- * Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or HR/Talent Management.
- * Mentor/Teach others on Agile, process, organization, culture, and/or learning improvement.
- * Experience delivering Agile change transformation projects.
- * Apply structured change management approach and methodology to change projects.
- * Industry experience in one or more of: Financial Svcs., Healthcare, High Tech, or Life Sciences.
- * Functional experience in one or more of: Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Svcs., Marketing, IT, or HR.
- * Systems experience in one or more of: Salesforce, Workday, AWS/Azure, Tableau, Power BI, R-language, or Google Analytics.
Please contact Trevor at email@example.com if you’d like to learn more about this career opportunity.
JOB AD REQUESTS
If you have a position that you would like to advertise here, please send the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name of Organization:|
|Start Date of Posting:|
|End Date of Posting:|
|Title of Posting:|
|Location of Job:|
|Link to Application:|
Please note that it takes one to three business days for an Ad to be posted. You will receive a confirmation email once your request is live.