|Senior Consultant, Organizational Effectiveness||Hitachi||Toronto||December 31, 2018|
|Organizational Effectiveness Consultant||Slalom||Toronto|
Senior Consultant, Organizational Effectiveness
Location: Toronto, ON
Job #: 41178
Closing: December 31, 2018
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
Hitachi Consulting is the digital solutions and management consulting business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology and social innovation leader. Hitachi Consulting is a catalyst for positive business change, propelling organizations to accelerate disruptive innovation and drive digital transformation. We help our clients innovate faster, develop new revenue streams, and respond to global dynamics with insight and agility. We collaborate with clients to create solutions that help maximize operational efficiency and deliver measurable, sustainable business results. For more information, visit www.hitachiconsulting.com
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global solutions company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2015 (ended March 31, 2016) consolidated revenues totaled 9,762 billion yen ($118 billion USD). Hitachi continues to focus on its Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company’s website at http://www.hitachi.com/
About Organization Effectiveness
In order to compete in today’s continually changing environment while increasing efficiencies, companies have to retool and reposition themselves more often than they have had to do in the past. Companies repeatedly struggle to understand how the execution of their strategies impact their people as well as how their people can be effectively leveraged to enable these strategies.
Hitachi Consulting’s Organization Effectiveness practice provides solutions that bridge the gap between business strategy and execution. We enable successful behavioral change and deliver business results in today’s most complex organizational initiatives and programs. With over 25 years of experience, we provide the solutions, methodologies, and expertise to help clients ensure that their organizations are successful with the changes they are making to their businesses.
Who We’re Looking For:
Hitachi Consulting is seeking candidates for a Senior Consultant in the Organization Effectiveness Practice. This individual will work on projects – either individually or on a team to help our clients with their organization transformation initiatives – typically in change management. Our OE consultants are expected to be thought leaders and strategic advisors to our clients to help enable their strategic initiatives. In addition to project work, OE consultants will be active members of the practice, contributing to its growth and engaging in OE-related activities. In return, OE consultants will be supported by a large team of OE practitioners and will have the opportunity to grow their OE-related knowledge and skill sets.
Senior Consultant candidates should have:
- 2-4 years of practical Organization Effectiveness experience (e.g., change management, organizational strategy and design, and/or organizational development) in support of large scale business process re-engineering and/or transformational initiatives. Experience in change management and/or organizational design areas such as communications, training and support, or leadership engagement is a plus.
- Project or workstream management experience and the capability to identify key risks, issues, contingency plans, and timelines
- Proven ability to perform and manage work to meet stakeholder needs and objectives within scope and budget
- Experience with organizational effectiveness as part of a technology initiative is a plus
- Experience building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to understand needs, solve problems, generate analysis and insights, and develop innovative solutions across organizational boundaries
- Ability to design, lead and manage small and large group meetings
- Ability to collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to generate fact-based recommendations and measurement of progress
- Ability to analyze information and determine potential options for solutions of business problems
- Ability to assimilate to new knowledge and culture quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced degree such as an MBA or other Master’s degree in a business discipline, organizational behavior, organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology or other relevant discipline a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills including formal and informal presentations
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience in Project and Visio a plus
- CCMP or Prosci a plus
- Availability to travel up to 100% throughout the U.S. with possibly opportunity for international travel
- Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
- Hitachi Consulting Is An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Link to apply on line: https://hitachi.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=41175&tz=GMT-05%3A00
Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible-together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
- * Understand the client’s business to design effective organizational change, learning, organization design, communication, and/or talent management programs to drive business benefits
- * Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
- * Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams of consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery
- * Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to several months)
- * Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- * Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- * Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- * Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- * Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
* Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
- * 5-7 years of professional consulting experience leading enterprise-level organizational change, learning, organizational design, and/or talent management projects.
- * Experience with delivering projects using Agile methodology and/or working in an Agile environment.
- * Accustomed to working in a data-driven, analytics-based culture.
- * Identify people risks and mitigating actions for projects
- * Outstanding communication skills with audiences at all levels.
- * Experience with end-to-end change management or business process redesign projects.
- * Leadership skills including history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth.
- * Experience with operating model development and delivery.
- * Cloud transformation and/or SaaS project experience.
- * Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or HR/Talent Management.
- * Mentor/Teach others on Agile, process, organization, culture, and/or learning improvement.
- * Experience delivering Agile change transformation projects.
- * Apply structured change management approach and methodology to change projects.
- * Industry experience in one or more of: Financial Svcs., Healthcare, High Tech, or Life Sciences.
- * Functional experience in one or more of: Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Svcs., Marketing, IT, or HR.
- * Systems experience in one or more of: Salesforce, Workday, AWS/Azure, Tableau, Power BI, R-language, or Google Analytics.
Please contact Trevor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to learn more about this career opportunity.
JOB AD REQUESTS
If you have a position that you would like to advertise here, please send the below information to email@example.com
|Name of Organization:|
|Start Date of Posting:|
|End Date of Posting:|
|Title of Posting:|
|Location of Job:|
|Link to Application:|
Please note that it takes one to three business days for an Ad to be posted. You will receive a confirmation email once your request is live.